Fitment: Charger, Challenger, 300 (SRT, R/T, SXT) *Not compatible w/ AWD vehicles*
Control Arm info:
- For Models older than 2015, We recommend our Adjustable Control arms as our OEM length control arms may not be exact for your model.
- .120″ longer arms: Accommodates LX models Lowered with a 0.5″ – 1.0″ drop
- Fixed control arms: These arms are stock length.
- Adjustable: Made to accomodate up to a 2″ drop (accomodates all springs & coilovers)
- Made to replace the flimsy pressed sheet metal / Aluminum control arms with rubber bushings. These BWoody arms are constructed of 3/8″ thick A36 steel and as always.. polyurethane bushings as well as grease fittings. Our upper control arms are proven to greatly reduce wheel hop, and are the ONLY arms on the market which bend at the same radius as OEM to provide suspension travel clearance.
- NOTE: We recommend Spohn Adjustable Trailing arms for Toe adjustment. Highly recommended for vehicles lower than 1.5″
Upgraded Swaybar Links:
- The factory swaybar links are a weak 1/4″ in diameter, The BWoody links are a whopping 7/8 in diameter in the front and 1/2 in the rear. Custom energy suspension bushings are used to improve handling even more. Our swaybar links are nearly triple the size of OEM links!! The weakest link of the LX suspension is in fact the swaybar links due to the lack of strength. Significant improvements in handling were felt on the test vehicle. Adding these to your vehicle will make it handle like it should!
- NOTE: requires the use of a non washable synthetic grease (such as marine grade or a never seize lubricant) on the face of the bushings for increased bushing life.
Shorter Rear Link Info:
- Provides clearence for customers running 17″ & 18″ Drag Radials (will accomodate daily tires as well)
- Provides clearence for customers upgrading to a larger sway bar
Benefits of upgrading to Delrin Race Bushings :
- More positive feel, firmer ride
- Less lateral movement
- Recommended for High HP builds.
- ** Note: Delrin only available for control arms **
- Includes half polyurethane & half delrin bushings
- Delrin bushings will be on the frame side of the control arm.